Monday, March 13, 2006

"C-c-c-changes..." ;-

Re: [goldstarsoftball] Email list changes

Sorry, I must take lots of blame for this as I recently forwarded an e-mail to stoke the fyres once more... and added Jake, Tommy and Johnny to the mix...

I'd call for a vote if I wanted to be more prickish but don't want to lose anybody else to the e-deluges... we'll take it elsewhere...

There's always the 16 INCHERS blog and 16opinions e-mail pissing match list..

shadigradi.spitballer@blogger.com is the quick and dirty way to post a thread to the blog... please try it everyone... it's better than e-mail in some ways...!

Drop me a line if you'd like to be added back to 16opinions@yahoogroups.com to occasionally piss out the attic window like the Peter Finch in all of us occasionally need to do... ;-)

shadi

I'v got like a zillion free Google G-MAIL memberships I can send you to use as an alternative to cramming your current inbox... (it's a GREAT mail back-up alternative to bounce copies of all other messages from work and funb addy's one has as an emergency backup archive... very searchable and you can add wonderful "alerts" based on Goggle Searches of whatever you're interested in and viola it's there usually daily... two and a half gigs lasts a LONG time without having to delete stuff...


Holy Barstool- WWDS?? (what would DEIDRE (and D. Welles for that matter say?)

;-)

Let's relocate the urination nation over to another venue soon...

(But b.t.w. - did you see how the WBC UMPS ROBBED Japan of a sac fly go-ahead 4-3 lead in the 8th inning against the USA yesterday? Holy Sadaharu Oh in a negligee batmen- Japan got banged right in the kok! ;-)

- TimmO'

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


On Mar 13, 2006, at 4:22 PM, Tom O'Grady wrote:

I agree. I’m equally tired of my own bullshit and Jake. Please keep me off the list. I have a business to run.


=-=-=-=-=-

Tom, with all due respect (and I do like you, but despise your constant pissing contest with Jake we are unwittingly dragged into), I believe you had sent a good riddance email last week. I am once again making a last ditch plea to keep this Goldstar Yahoo group email dedicated to communication specific to the upcoming softball season (Leftfielder Larry's out-of-left-field musings notwithstanding). In fact, as of tomorrow, you and Jake are removed from the goldstar list. Nothing personal, as I consider you friends, but good riddance indeed.



SteveO

No comments:

Post a Comment