Saturday, August 05, 2006

ROLL CALL- "2:15" pm gametime Sunday! / Roster Poll

ROLL CALL ! 


Don't forget to set your clocks back to "KellyWickerTime" tomorrow...

We've been moved up for various reasons to 2:30 pm vs. He Gone (they good!)

So please try to arrive between 2 and 2:15 to aid in lineup construction...

OUT:
====
JEFF
JULIO
ROB
B.J.? ? (Is Hamlin Tourney SINGLE Elimination?)
PETE?
PATRICK?
BRIAN?
THOM O?


IN ?
+++
Steve
J.T.
Lars
Cos
Dave
Ric
Gerry
Chuck
TimmO
HELLLPPPPPP!!!!




(Hypocritically, I for some reason unbeknownst to me have been requested to play at 10:30 am and 12:30 pm at the Hamlin tournament, so this 2:30 Wicker crap is fucking me up... so let me state now that I'll probably be flirting with 2:30 and 60 mph and dehyration, so just letting you know, don't be like me- let's get ten others there to start the game PLEASE!!!)

- Tim O.

P.S. - 

Here's the roster: what do YOU guys think the lineup/defense should look like the for the playoff game???

(In standard alphabetical order... heaven forgive me if I'm forgetting anybody!)

Brown Chuck

Costello Mike

Gadberry Pete

Garza Joe

Jacobson, Jake

Longstockings Brian

Mannix Gerry

Martinez Julio

Mills Larry

Najdowski Jeff

O'Grady Thomas

O'Grady Timothy

Olund Steve

Palos Ric

Sanabria B.J.

Shields Patrick

Trimarco John

Van Tuyle Rob

Wells David





No comments:

Post a Comment